Sunday, November 20, 2016

Deck the Halls

I love transitioning to Christmas decor. It's soooooo cozy and inviting. My family room was very colorful with funky accents. Check it out here.  It's not really conducive to cozy Christmas reds but I've managed to make it work the last few years. 

My kitchen and family room are an open concept. The kitchen walls are a deep wine color so my momma gave me a brilliant idea. She suggested bringing red into my family room to tie into the kitchen. Here is a quick iPhone pic of my kitchen... 


The wall color is hard to make out but it's a deep red. The Mackenzie Childs accessories all have red accents on them which made this change in my family room even more exciting. 

So, let's get to the good stuff. The family room! 



We woke up to THIS winter wonderland and knew I should get a head start on decorating, at least in the family room.  :) Our main tree goes in the living room (and we do that on Black Friday) and a skinny tree goes in the family room. 







 I have a few finishing touches to make but I'm really happy with the results. Have you started decorating yet??? Let me know in the comments below! :) 

xo Cyndi

No comments:

Post a Comment