This little project led me to share how I style a nightstand. I like to work with the following:
- lamp- this functional item adds necessary height
- books- for the nighttime reader, great to stack
- frames- great for layering
- candles- smell pretty :)
- florals- dainty and simple way to add a pop for color and texture
- decor- one small decorative piece can add personal style
When styling any surface, it's good to work with layers. This gives the opportunity to add character to this little space. Use your lamp as the tallest piece, stack books for height and frames for layers.
The florals add a pop of color and texture...
and that little white deer head... SO my style!
Here are a few nightstands I found while searching the web:
I love the simplicity of this nightstand. Functional and stylish.
This color combo is to die for. The layers are perfectly balanced and that blue bowl is so convenient for hiding earrings, chap sticks and hair ties.
Loving this alarm clock soon much! Another simple, clean look for a nightstand.
How do you style your nightstand? I would love to hear from you in the comments below!