Saturday, January 24, 2015

My Woman Cave

Man caves are all the rage lately. My husband has one and rightfully so. I basically have the entire house to decorate so this one room can be his! With that, I am here to say that I have turned our formal living room into my "woman cave". 

When we bought our home in 2013, I didn't really have visions for every room but that formal living room... I had my vision while we were still in attorney review! Since then, the living room has made some great transformations and last night, I finally got the room just right. It's the place I read, think, sip tea... and I absolutely love it. 

That mirror top, side table was the final touch! It's such a great "glam factor" and a perfect place for my new coffee table books. 




The pops of pink completed these two rooms. I love that I added those faux peonies to the dining room. 

Fresh flowers are such a lovely touch and if you have a membership to SAMS Club or Costco, you get can great quality flowers for a steal! I got these gorgeous roses for only $12.99 and they last me a good three weeks. 



Griffin loves that faux sheep skin I have on the accent chair. 

The accent wall is actually a stencil I did over the summer. You can check out the Stencil Post here

I love how this turned out. Antlers and flowers are both from HomeGoods. The runner is Kate Spade and the table is from Ashley Furniture. 


Server is from Ashley, knobs are from Hobby Lobby and all accessories are from HomeGoods.
Thanks for reading about my woman cave. You can see the living room "pre pink" here.

 Comment below!

No comments:

Post a Comment