Monday, January 12, 2015

My home hangout is...

So, for the last hour I have been grading spelling tests, sipping tea, uploading pics, blogging and organizing make up in mine and my husband's master bathroom. Now before you go and get all judge-y on me, let me continue. Let's take multi-millionaire Lisa Vanderpump for example. Her and her husband are constantly having conversations and tea in their bathroom and although her bathroom is as big as my entire second floor which consists of 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and a linen closet they are both bathrooms, okay. 

You see, our master bath has a vanity sink. It's simply dreamy because I can SIT and do my morning and evening routines. I can also charge my 76 Apple products, grade papers, sip tea... I mean, does it get any better? 


I could say I keep it this tidy and clutter-free on the daily, but that would be such a lie. I actually spent some of my evening clearing out my drawer full-o products and de-cluttering the counter. Between my plethora of products, face washes, creams, toothbrushes, wash clothes and my husband's beard products (because he grew this really handsome beard that I love) I feel like it's impossible to keep our sink clear of clutter. I wish I could hide every single product but that's not really feasible. 

I scooped up this cute little basket at the Target One Spot for $3. I used the H towel and my little cutie pot of grass to make this cute without being a CVS advertisement. 

My knobs... swoon! I love them! $2.50 at Hobby Lobby. Have you ever been to their knob isle? It's HEAVEN on Earth!

I wanted to put cozy touches since I have apparently made the bathroom my unofficial office. ;) Nothing like a topiary and a picture of me and my hubs. 

 Another Hobby Lobby find... Teal and grey moroccan tile print? DUH!
Don't forget that the "retail me not" app always has a Hobby Lobby coupon for 40% off a full price item. 

So, let me get back to grading but before I do I must ask... where is YOUR unofficial office? Walk-in closet? master? bedroom? Leave in comments below!



xoxo
Cyndi

No comments:

Post a Comment