- Paper straws- Spritz Paper Straws
- Paper napkins- I layered small and large napkins to give a little character.
- Fresh Flowers- The aerial view of my table in the first image shows the simple, white daisies I picked up at my local A&P. I cut them and placed in handled mason jars from Pottery Barn. You can find them here.
- Candles- I used square votives I already had that were the same color as the napkins and straws. #win
- Formal China- If you have it, USE IT! It is so pretty and worth it. Plus, it makes your guests feel so special.
|Those sugar wafers were a breeze to make... double boil white chocolate, dip the end of wafer in the melted chocolate, then coat with non-pareils. I used strawberry wafers here.|
|I made sure to keep my topiaries on the table for a "garden tea party" feel!|
So, what are your tea party essentials? I would love to hear!!!!