Thursday, February 20, 2014

Favorite things... 3

In honor of National Love your Pet Day...

Favorite things #3- Our baby boy GRIFFIN!!!!

Laziest little boy.

LOL He makes us laugh so much. This is the new "Sit/stand on the steps"

He tries to help me clean... but he gets bored and wants to play ball.

If this isn't the perfect Christmas card, then I don't know what is!

I know, I know... He isn't a vase, topiary or a unique mirror. But let me tell you something, (and those of you with pets will understand) this little cutie pie truly helps make our house a home. When you walk in our home, we have two canvas prints with the definitions of family and home.     



Griffin is part of our little family and he helps define this house as a home! Where my pet lovers at??? Agree with me on this? Leave your comments below!

Cyndi

1 comment: