Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Favorite things... 2

I'm a pen and paper kinda girl so, when I decided to start this blog just 10 short days ago, I wrote down a ton of ideas for posts. Yesterday, as I was humming tunes from The Sound of Music and I became inspired for a weeks worth of posts, I pulled out my "blogging notebook" (It's fabulously flashy with HOT PINK pages!) and started jotting things down. Among the things jotted were sheets... and not just any set of sheets. White Sheets!!!! There is something about white sheets that make them better than any other color sheet set.

Favorite thing #2: crisp, cool, white sheets. Everyone should have at least one set. I love Charter Club Damask Stripe. They are pricey but totally worth it! I also scooped up these adorable polka dot sheets in white for a killer sale price on President's Day. ($50.99 for a King sized set- hellooooooo deal of the week!)



Do you love white sheets? Have a favorite brand? Leave your comments below!!!

Thanks for reading and be sure to check back tomorrow for my #3 fav!!!! If you missed my 1st favorite thing post, click here.

Cyndi

1 comment: