Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Favorite things... 1

These are a few of my faaaaavorite things... For some reason, I was singing this song in my head ALL day long. Don't ask!  Inspired by one of my favorite movies, I am going to share one favorite "thing" everyday this week.

Favorite thing #1; Glitter Spheres... also know as... glitter "balls". I will never forget when my mother in law came over for the first time and said, "Cyndi, I love your balls!" We all busted out laughing. She was talking about my decorative "balls" more appropriately named "spheres".

I love using decorative spheres all around the house. Whether they are used as fillers on book shelves or stacked in a bowl, they really have the potential to jazz up spaces.

Here, I jazzed up a navy blue glass bowl with some glitter spheres from Pier 1 Imports.
You can find these Glitter Spheres here. They are on sale! :) You can see a more traditional display of ceramic spheres in my family room here. Just scroll down to the family room pics.

What are some of YOUR favorite things? Post in the comments below!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment